ITTConnect is seeking aClient Partner / Account Delivery Manager / Farmer with a strong background in BFSI / Financial Services / Capital Markets for a Direct Hire position with a client that a major IT Consulting firm with HQ in Europe, offices in 15 countries and over 6k employees. Their strength is tailored Applications Services to Banks, Insurance and Industry clients.Job Location: New York or Miami.Responsibilities:Client Management / Account Management / Business Development:
- Execute the strategic roadmap to develop the client relationship as define by the Sales and Delivery Executives.
- Manage PNL of the portfolio (from closing pricing on proposals to deliver projects on budget)
- Understand client’s business & IT strategy, and identify business new opportunities
- Assist in the creation of project / program proposals (with support from technical and functional experts when necessary)
- Conduct regular meetings with client senior management / monitor and review customer satisfaction
- Report project / program status (including financials) to the client Steering Committee
- Resolve upcoming escalations of project / program risks and issues
- Manage invoicing process (from approvals to payment tracking)
- Drive teams to perform projects on Agile approach and under the Sprint Zero Protocol.
- Ensure adequate staffing (capacity and capabilities) with the Program Manager.
- Ensure clear definition of responsibilities of the team project.
- Present Status Report of Projects and Engagements to clients (following standard templates).
- Monitor and control the execution of the project/program.
- Escalation of project / program risks and issues to the Sales and Delivery Executives
- Resolve upcoming escalation about project/program risks and issues from Program Manager or Customer
- Consult customer management on strategic technical trends and initiatives
- Ensure that the project/program adheres to the agreed budget and schedule
- 12+ years of IT Applications experience and 5+ years of experience in IT Applications Professional Services.
- 7+ years of experience in the IT Financial Services industry.
- Experience delivering projects using local and remote / offshore/ nearshore teams.
- Technical knowledge in IT tools and methodologies: cloud (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft), RPA, AI, IoT, Big Data, DevOps, CI/CD, Agile, PMP, CMM, etc.
- Custom applications software development background and project delivery expertise (.NET, Java, banking solutions).
- Domain knowledge in Banking, Insurance and Industry preferred.
- Ability to quickly understand a customer’s business needs and present a solution to meet their goals.
- MUST have experience working in medium-large IT Outsourcing / Consulting firms.
- Fluency in Spanish is highly desirable
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.