Company SummaryJoin our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. We believe that our people are the key to the company's continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list for the sixth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.comJob SummaryIn this position, you'll have responsibility for development and application support of new enhancements in Oracle Applications ERP/ Fusion Middleware environment. You'll deliver and support Webservices using Oracle Fusion Middleware Technologies such as SOA, OSB.Responsibilities:
- Support Design, development, testing and integration of SOAP and REST based webservices
- Design Develop and Implement UI using any Web technologies
- Identity services LDAP, Active Directory
- Good understanding of relational database models and dimensional data models
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Ability to start working independently in multi-task and fast-paced environment.
- Good analytical, problem resolution, written and verbal communication skills.
- Participate in on-call rotation schedule for after-hours support of SOA components
- Coordinate with Offshore and functional team in Fusion middleware development and testing
- Professional with 3 - 5 years of experience in Oracle SOA Suite and OSB (Oracle Service Bus)
- Strong knowledge on Web Services technologies such as XML, XSD, WSDL, XQuery, XSLT.
- Proficiency in OWSM security.
- Good experience in Java.
- Good experience with Oracle database
- Integration experience with Oracle EBS or any ERP
- Good experience in developing a User Interface with EDI will be plus.