Location: Lake Forest, CA Description: We are currently seeking a Sr Java Developer to join our team Remote, United States (US).This job will have the following responsibilities:
- POSITION GENERAL DUTIES AND TASKS : Create Containerization such as Docker, Kubernetes, Docker
- Swarm Building and deploying containerized apps Building cloud-native apps adhering to company app standard practice Developing Publish Subscribe modeled applications.
- Developing scheduler, listener services Building RESTful API
- Developing SOAP-based webservices
- Hands-on experience:
- o Strong Java development experience o PaaS platforms such as Red Hat OpenShift
- o Containerization such as Docker, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm
- o Building and deploying containerized apps
- o Hands-on with Java, Spring, Spring Boot, file Batch process, Camel flow
- o DevOps platforms such as Jenkins, Maven
- o Source Control systems such as Enterprise GitHub, Confluence
- o Application containers as Tomcat o Relational databases such as MS-SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- o Non-Relational databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB
- o Building cloud-native apps adhering to Apria's app standard practice
- o Developing Publish Subscribe modeled applications.
- o Developing scheduler, listener services o Building RESTful API
- o Developing SOAP-based webservices
- With Strong understanding and knowledge of:
- o Microservices architecture patterns
- o Strong knowledge of ASC X12 EDI for the 278 mapping and data transformation
- o Understanding and aptitude to using data integration and transformation tools
- o Knowledge of additional stream concept plus