Java MERN Stack Developer - .Com Experience/ Microservices / Webapp in San Jose, CA | Full-Time / Contract
Role: Java MERN Stack Developer - .Com Experience/ Microservices / WebappLocation: San Jose, CA (Remote until Covid)Duration:Full-Time / Contract Job Description:
- Having 9+ Years of experience as a Full - Stack Java/J2EE Web Developer with diversified exposure in analysis, design, development-engineering, and implementation of web-based applications in Retail Domain.
- Hands on Experience in Core Java and JavaEE platform with Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Multithreading, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Batch, Etc;
- Deeper working Knowledge of common programming languages (functional, experienced in Node.js, React.js, JQuery, GraphQL, Etc)
- Having experience working with database technologies like MySQL, MS SQL Server, GraphQL, No SQL DB
- Experience with the Serverless Framework (CommerceTools)
- Good Knowledge of Amazon Web Service (AWS) and Continuous integration with orchestration tools.
- Experience with integrations platform like Mule, Kafka, JMS, Etc
- Develop extensions on top of the core services, if required
- Integrate platform to external APIs and interfaces.
- Experience in creating scalable object-oriented RESTful web services and applications
- Experience with modern cloud architecture and paradigms.
- Fast, as well as continuous, learner.
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting skills, high reliability team player and a good dose of pragmatism.