Candidate must be flexible with working hours at times as they will be supporting all the locations.candidate will sit in LA or SoCal, but this role will be predominately remote. Exceptions to go onsite.POSITION SUMMARY:The Network Engineer is responsible for implementation and troubleshooting various network and security solutions. This role will engage with the Engineering teams and well as the client.Responsibilities:As a member of our growing team, many of the Network Engineer duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Implementation and troubleshooting of enterprise networks based on various routing and switching platforms including but not limited to Cisco, Juniper and Arista.
- Implementation and troubleshooting security solutions based on various firewall platforms including but not limited to Cisco FTD and Palo Alto.
- Implementation of various SD-WAN solutions based on various platforms including but not limited to Velo Cloud, Cisco Viptela, Silver Peak, CloudGenix, etc.
- Implementation and troubleshooting of data center solutions based various platforms including Cisco Nexus and Arista.
- Development of implementation blueprints
- Participation in billable client engagements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical degree
- Minimum 8 years of network and security architecture or consulting in a professional service organization.
- Hands-on experience with various routing/switching platforms including but not limited to Cisco, Juniper, HP, Arista.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with layer 2 and layer 3 protocols
- Hands-on experience with various firewall products including but not limited to Cisco ASA, Cisco FTD, Palo Alto, FortiNet, Meraki.
- Hands on experience in implementation and troubleshooting of enterprise networks and security solutions.
- Hands on experience and working knowledge of SD-WAN including implementation based on various SD-WAN platforms.
- Working knowledge of SASE.
- Excellent written, presentation, and communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Visio Experience
- Ability to build relationships and work with strategic customers and partners