At Publicis Sapient, Senior Experience Technology Engineers are at the core of our engineering team who use Publicis Sapient, as well as Industry, best practices to evaluate and recommend usage of technologies to build interactive applications that enhance the user experience. You’ll be responsible for designing and implementing features, leading key tracks/ teams, pairing with and mentoring other team members, researching new technologies, and serving as a constant advocate for code quality and user experienceYour Impact:
- Understand Clients’ business problems and engage in Client servicing to manage peer-level Client relationships
- Develop an accurate and realistic design plan along with risk mitigation solutions for the project
- Liaison with Information Architects and Designers to finalize the usability and feasibility of interface designs
- Create seamless processes for the team by establishing standards and frameworks for effective and efficient integration. Create and track the plan and activities for the team members on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide training to peers and clients in relevant technologies
- Create accurate, realistic design plan for the project, ensuring that all tracks are effectively planned
- Experience using CSS grids and building responsive websites with scalability in mind
- Hands-on experience working with client-side templating languages like Handlebars, Mustache, etc
- Experience in consuming RESTful, GraphQL or similar APIs.
- Experience with accessibility-driven design using standards from the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Familiarity of working with TDD in JS with the help of frameworks like Jasmine, Jest, Enzyme, Karma etc. is a plus.
- Moderate to Strong graphics manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop, Sketch, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Familiarity of working with frontend build systems and automating the same using Webpack is a plus
- Experience working with large branded websites, content management systems, E-commerce platforms, and backend frameworks (Java, .NET).
Additional InformationBenefits of working here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 15 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [emailprotected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.