Job DescriptionHR / Human Resources Clerk/ Payroll Coordinator:officially we title this job a Crew Chief, but in other centers it may be called an HR Generalist,Payroll Specialist, or Human Resrouvces Coordinator
We are seeking candidates with priorentry levelexperience as either an HR/Payroll Clerk or HR Coordinator
You will operate as the first line of assistance to employees within the center; supporting operations, department heads and employees alike.
This is a front-line administrative position. You will coordinate the timely completion of payroll, on-boarding and orientation of new employees, while implementing corporate HR programs.A sample list of the ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Payroll: Responsible for monitoring and processing facility payroll, including:Generating and editing daily punch detail reports; Entering any special shift bonus’, sick, vacation, and holiday hours;Processing any changes (New Hires or Separations…), union payroll/dues
- Answering general benefit & policy questions
- Enters and trains new employees into the payroll and time clock system.
- Maintains I-9 forms and other required documents
- Maintains employee personnel files, and conduct quarterly audits on each file for Federal and State required materials
- Posts hourly positions in ATS, schedules interviews and on-boards all new employees
- Completes reference checks, background checks and verifies licenses for our healthcare providers
- As well as other administrative tasks….
- High quality standards; in fact, many of our centers have a 5-star quality rating
- Employee recognition & referral programs
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- We focus on building relationships with our residents and families. In time, you may feel like they are your family too.
- Our Activities/Events department goes beyond bingo. We focus on the individual patient and as a result they are more engaged with you.
- “I feel like I make a difference here.”
- “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the jobdone right.”
- “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
What we need from you:
- Education: Associates or Bachelor Degreepreferred
- Prior experience working in a skilled nursing / healthcare facility preferred
- Experience: 1+years in payroll processing
- Experience with entry level HR administrative duties
- Experience with workers compensation and unemployment claims is helpful
Additional InformationWhat we’re doing to keepyousafe:
- No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members. Join us and we’ll keep you protected!
- Virtual interviews, utilizing ‘video chat’ apps and software
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- And more …
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again!