The Manager, Media Traffic gains a deep understanding of visitor behavior & technical build of tagging and analytics systems. They will complete testing optimization analyses that integrate into business goals to help create the best visitor experience and increase conversion. They will help manage site tagging and our larger data systems to ensure all data is correct, healthy and meeting expectations.
The Manager, Media Traffic, is responsible for improving the bottom line through deployment of Google Doubleclick (DFP), increasing conversion rates, providing optimization analyses, and managing a healthy data reporting system. This is a mid-level role requiring a digital, analytical, technical & project management skill-set.
- Work with the teams to establish the Discovery Analytics requirements and strategy
- Evaluate ad server performance and develop DFP recommendations to be deployed into the Build and Run phases
- Conduct asset valuation and research for historical and future assets
- Apply research to inform asset values (creatives, placements, etc.) and reporting
- Consult with cross-functional development teams on DFP deployment and delivery
- Participate on both internal and external planning meetings and conference calls
- Initial creation of monetization plan to target expected objectives and KPIs.
- Discuss with in-house LOBs to establish media specifications and ad unit considerations
- Develop valuations and iterations of funnel modelling to demonstrate how to achieve KPIs
- Develop, automate, and maintain ongoing reports for key stakeholders across the organization
- Deliver actionable insights, analyses, and recommendations that shape and inform day-to-day online strategies and long-term optimization.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of our analytics structure, architecture, business model, and goals
- Analyze large and detailed data sets and use them to tell clear stories for different stakeholders
- Implement and build tagging code
- Work closely with Analyst to identify measurement gaps
- Familiarize self with IT process and execution of code and site updates
- Create implementation and QA process
- May be required to mentor and provide best practice execution maps for other regions
- Juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines at one time
- Provide regular status updates and quickly escalate potential issues
- Manage testing schedule including the statistical calculation for run-time length
- Complete ad hoc tasks
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in Analytics, Data Science or Marketing
- 3-5 years’ experience in online analytics required
- Experience with AB/Multivariate testing – Tools analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Google Doubleclick (DFP)
- Advanced knowledge Adobe analytics – Omniture Ad Hoc
- Experience working with tag management systems like Ensighten, Signal, and Adobe DTM
- Intermediate-to-advanced development knowledge
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.