Job DescriptionPositions Available: Forklift Operators, Builders, Shipping and Receiving Staff, and CheckersPRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in properly loading and unloading relay trucks
- Inspect all incoming cases for foreign shells and/or bottles and properly dispose of waste materials
- Inspect all outgoing product to ensure quality and removing any defects or damaged products
- Maintain a clean working environment and ensure that individual bays are properly cleared
- Assist in the security of the warehouse and reporting any conditionsthat may affect safety
- Operate equipment in a safe yet efficient manner to ensure maximum production
- Perform any other duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor
High School Diploma or GED
Valid Drivers License
Ability to lift as much as 50 lbs repeatedly
Additional InformationApply Today!
Or,please apply in person at:2605 W Main St, Marion, IL, 62959
Hours: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, Mon-FriWalk in interviews welcome!
Pepsi MidAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer