Exceptional Employment Services is seeking to hire an RN to work with about 77 intellectually challenged individuals.
- Ensure timely, complete, and accurate charting of the daily clinical notes.
- Must be able to communicate well and work with all people groups.
- Utilize strong assessment skills, reports changes to the team regarding the patients' physical or mental condition.
- Demonstrate good judgment approach to patient care.
- Confer with the team regarding changes that need to be made in the Plan of Care.
- Accepts physicians' orders where permitted by state law.
Ensure timely, complete, and accurate charting of daily clinical notes.
Two Years HCS experience working with people with intellectual disabilities and behaviors.
Prior experience in group home setting preferred.
Must have the ability to function autonomously and possess effective time management skills.
Absolute love for patient care!
Graduation from a state approved school of vocational practical nursing.
Must have valid Texas state driving license.
COVID-19 Protocols strictly enforced.
Fax to 512-926-5773