Job DescriptionThe Opportunity:
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for providing sales support to the General Manager for our Builder Sales book of business, and manages accounts focusing on new residentialconstruction.What Your Impact Will Be:
- Acting as the primary point of contact for residential home builders to respond to their requests and needs
- Receiving and responding to phone calls, emails, and in-person visits.
- Preparing and presenting price quotes, estimates, and proposals.
- Preparing and presenting price lists.
- Receiving and processing new orders, order revisions, change orders, etc.
- Coordinating specifications, installation schedules, installation details, etc.
- Preparing documentation and instructions for field installation technicians.
- Coordinating the installation schedule for residential home builders in collaboration with the Service & Installation Manager
- Acting as the primary sales point of contact for designated key customers.
- Visiting designated customers and jobsites.
- Cultivating sales leads.
- Coordinating the preparation of questions and winning new business.
- Understands pre- and post-sales principles and processes
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Experienced in contract management
- Highly organized, with a strong ability to balance multiple projects at once while paying absolute attention to detail
- Able to communicate conceptual solutions to peers and management effectively
- Exceptional customer service; motivated and driven to succeed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Joe Wilde Company is a division of Reliable Door and Dock, a leading overhead door and loading dock equipment company (www.RDoor.com). We’re an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. All candidates must be willing and able to pass a pre-employment drug test and motor vehicle record check.