Do you think you would enjoy being the 'Director of First Impressions' for a leader in ed-tech?
Our Front Desk Receptionist will greet visitors to the Renaissance Wisconsin Rapids, WI office, provide office management, assist departments with as-needed support services including computer work (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), logistics assistance, organization, and general support. As the main voice representing Renaissance by answering calls and greeting visitors, you should be comfortable in learning and performing support tasks to assist departments and staff. This position will also provide support for projects and ongoing back up for various departments, as needed.Crucial Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet and manage expectations of visitors to Renaissance, along with advising company personnel of visitor arrival
- Answer phones, direct calls and address general inquiries; maintain Receptionist quick reference guides
- Maintain office supplies, general housekeeping and visual marketing media in the Front Desk reception area
- Coordinate and schedule conference room availability as requested
- Assist other departments or staff with tasks, general administrative duties or data file processing as needed
Please note that this role is located in Wisconsin Rapids, WI at our main headquarters and we would expect the ideal candidate to be within commuting distance to the office.
QualificationsTop Candidates Will Have Ability & Desire To:
- Optimally manage their time and be highly organized
- Develop positive relationships working with remote and internal team members
- Learn new tasks and help out in different departments on as-needed basis
- Be inventive and proactive should any issues arise
- Have or are willing to acquire notary certification
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Possess solid written and verbal communication skills and have a vibrant personality
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401K with generous matching
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 10+ paid holidays and Vacation Time Off
- 2 Volunteer Days off yearly
- 14 weeks fully paid family leave
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in that guiding principle is dedication to serving all identities by recognizing the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our organization, our work, and our products.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we write our job descriptions to articulate our flexibility and we encourage all applications. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the criteria in a job post. We hope you're open to learning new skills to grow with us. Make our team, your team!