We are seeking aRegistered Nurse (RN)to help support the continuous enrichment and development of individuals with disabilities in our adult residential facilities in Milwaukee, WI and surrounding areas.
Looking to fillone full-time (40 hrs/wk) or two part-time (20 hrs/wk)position(s).
- Flexible schedule
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
The RN functions as a health care expert for staff in accordance with the State of Wisconsin Nurse Practice Act, Department of Health Services (DHS) regulations and Dungarvin policy and procedure. Work is performed primarily in community-based settings in direct contact with staff and supported individuals.
- Ensure that everyone receives quality, individualized health care management, resulting in their optimal health
· Assure health care documentation and reporting meets licensing, contracting requirements, and organizational policy.
· Promote the concept of teamwork and facilitate appropriate involvement of team members to promote quality healthcare supports.
· Act as a health/medical resource for staff, training and delegation of staff.
· Conduct routine site visits, checking vitals, doing assessments, counseling of medication administration, and documenting progress
· Provide nursing oversight and care coordination duties to individuals supported by Dungarvin.Schedule
- Full-time Monday-Friday, typical hours could be anywhere between8a-6p,flexible hours, 40 hours/week.
- There will be day time travel to other areas of the state as assigned/needed to provide nursing supports as a team. This could include Milwaukee, Sheboygan and Madison, WI.
Must hold a current RN license to practice nursing in the state of Wisconsin.
Prior education and/or experience working with individuals with intellectual, physical, and behavioral disabilities in long-term care or community-based settings is preferred.
Must be mature, flexible, self-motivated, dependable and able to work cooperatively with individuals, staff, interdisciplinary team members and outside agencies.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Strong computer skills
- Acceptable background check & driving record check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer