The recruiter is a support position specifically responsible for coordinating the recruitment and hiring of direct support providers to work in the homes/programs that Dungarvin Wisconsin, LLC operates, as well as administrative and supervisory personnel as assigned.
- Flexible schedule
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Travel reimbursement
The recruiter is responsible to:
- source candidates, using a variety of resources.
- ensurecandidates are screened using approved methodologies, tools and processes.
- work collaboratively with other departments to ensure that recruitment efforts and new employee orientations are performed at the highest level of quality.
- providesupport to trainer positions with on boarding new hires as necessary.
This is an entry-level recruiting position with an hourly wage of$18.43/hr.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Minimum of a High School Diploma with 2 years of demonstrated experience and/or associates degree in related field of study and experience.
- Valid driver’s license
- Two years of direct support experience in the field of developmental disabilities.
- Two years of recruiting and/or human resources experience
- Demonstrated experience in recruiting direct support professionals or similar positions.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer