Job DescriptionNow hiring a CBRF Trainer Join the Dungarvin team today
We are seeking an energetic and engaging individual to conduct training for new and veteran direct care staff.This position will office in Madison, WI butwill frequently travel toother areas of the state.
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Travel reimbursement
Trainers arecrucial tothe provision of qualityservicesand are responsible for the delivery ofspecialized staff training, including, but not limited to:
· New employee orientation
· Organizational in-services
· Assistance with departmental in-services
· Monitoring of all training materials and equipment.
· To effectively use relevant computer software applications and other technologies, which includes the ability to teach in a virtual classroom.
· To maintain ongoing, open and direct communication with staff, and specifically relating to training requirements and needs.
· To work cooperatively with staff to coordinate training services and resources to maximize the benefit to persons served, programs, and staff.
· To document the completion of reoccurring in-service training and designated specialized in-service training.
The trainer is required to secure and maintain certification to be a qualified CPR, CBRF First Aid with choking, CBRF Fire Safety, CBRF Standard Precautions, CBRF Medication Administration and Handle with Care instructor. The Trainer will become certified and provide instruction in any additional specialized course materials as identified by management.
This position will also provide support to other trainer positions as requested to achieve organizational outcomes.
This is a full-time (40 hr./week) positionthatrequiresthe abilityto travel, may work overtime as needed and is paid hourly starting at$17.74 per hour.
A minimum of two years of experience/education related to teaching, staff training, development of training programs/curricula and in-service presentation preferred.
·Must demonstrate proficient communication and interpersonal skills, as well as decision-making, time management and organizational skills.
·Must be willing to travel to conduct necessary training. Office hours may include general business hours, as well as the need to conduct evening or weekend trainings sessions, as identified.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer