Job DescriptionKey Accountabilities:
Function in a cell where the operator is required to set up and operate 2 CNC turning machines with minimal supervision. Hours for this role are 2:00pm – 10:30 pm M-F.
- Operate two 3 axis CNC turning machines simultaneously.
- Familiar with collet style and bar feed set ups where tight tolerance turning and boring is routinely performed.
- Responsible for maintaining quality expectations and hitting daily production goals.
- Complete all related paper work - work orders, inspection documents, and tracking sheets as required.
- Proficient use of computer.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace in accordance with Rexnord policies, 5S procedures, and in line with Rexnord core values.
- 2 years experience CNC Turning;or a technical degreeor equivalent combination of education and experience
- Effectively communicate and work in a team environment
- Requires knowledge of various metals and related cutting tools
- Accurately read and comprehend complex blue prints and related GD&T callouts, work instructions, ISO procedures, etc.
- Advanced shop math skills including trigonometry
- Can perform programming, set up tooling, work holding, and make offsets
- Demonstrated proficiency with precision measuring tools used in machining processes
- Ability to consistently bore holding tight tolerances of .0005”
- Inspect first piece and in-process pieces to ensure parts are to specification or drawing
- Ability to select and adjust appropriate tools and materials to attain demanding standards in different work situations
Additional InformationTotal Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program