Openings For Mechanics At Salinas Motorcycle Center
Perform all service and warranty repairs in a timely and efficient manner according to manufacturer specifications.
1. Support a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
2. Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair all mechanical and electrical problems
3. Install all types of accessory items.
4. Assist customers by answering specific technical questions to help the customer understand the operation of the unit and the work to be done or work already completed.
5. Attend technical training to improve proficiency, quality of work and to achieve higher levels of certification.
6. When necessary, test unit with customers to verify work performed and to explain the operation of the product.
8. Perform rigging as required.
9. Maintain a clean and professional work area.
10. Follow all Company Policies and Procedures.
11. Perform other duties, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
Education and/or Experience
High School education, on-going completion of classes towards higher level of manufacturer certification or equivalent experience
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to understand electrical systems and wiring
Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to perform heavy lifting up to and in excess of 50 pounds
Ability to work both inside and outside
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers and customers
Provide own tools-(Must)
Able to speak Spanish a bonus
Salinas Motorcycle Center
1286 N Main St
Salinas Ca, 93906