Job DescriptionYour Career
The Global Brand, Digital and Demand (BD&D) group at Palo Alto Networks oversees all of advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications.
The Creative Services Team is the in-house creative team and an integral part of the BD&D team (BD&D teams include web, media, creative, email marketing, marketo integrations, social media, etc.). The Creative Services Team philosophy is to live and breathe the brand. Every interaction our customers have with PANW is a brand touchpoint and the Creative Services Team is an integral part of that experience.Your Impact
- Copy edit outbound marketing materials and corporate communications.
- Apply Chicago or AP style and house usage as specified per asset type.
- Fact-check names, titles, dates, and places as well as footnote sources.
- Proofread for errors, inconsistencies, repetition, and formatting issues.
- Ensure branding and trademark usage conform to house style.
Travel Requirements: Long term, some travel may be required.Position Location: Santa Clara, CA Headquarters or Remote U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, with expert-level grammar and mechanics (or equivalent related work experience) and 3+ years of related professional experience, preferably in high tech.
- In-depth knowledge of Chicago and AP styles; localization basics.
- Attention to detail at speed, adaptability, and grace under pressure.
Additional InformationThe TeamOur marketing team has an opportunity like in no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.Our CommitmentWe’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [emailprotected].Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.