- Provide all levels of IT End User support for executive level resources.
- SME in one or more technologies (Windows, Mac, Mobile, Skype for Business, Networking, O365, Acano, Telepresence, Cisco Video Conferencing, etc.)
- Effectively interfaces with executive level staff, and\or their administrative teams to understand the issues they are experiencing, and perform diagnostic procedures to isolate and resolve the issues.
- Daily management of video content management system.
- Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail, IM/chat, and social tools, to provide technical support.
- Prioritize incidents and complaints to assure all SLOs are meet.
- Utilize all technical resources to solve customer problems
- Participates in service improvement meetings and works closely with engineering and other support groups on improving services and reducing incidents.
- Escalate or work in tangent with appropriate support specialists or support groups on unresolved issues.
- Escalate hardware repairs to third party providers as needed.
- Maintains call records/logs and resolution detail utilizing case management solution.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with management to express ideas in order to make informed decisions.
- Installation of workstation, telephony, video and mobile hardware/software as required.
- Provisions and prepares workstations using standard images.
- Setup and install new workstations/mobile devices as needed
- Maintain 100% accuracy/control in the asset database of deployed assets, recording/updating as needed.
- Communicate and provide knowledge transfer to other agents/technicians on issues/problems and resolution.
- Coordinate and execute workstation relocation requests
- Work with other support groups such as network operations, client engineering in assisting in the resolution of incidents or maintenance activities.
- Interprets business issues and recommends best practices
- Responsible for activities of functional area without direct reports, but may be called on to direct the team\project as needed
- Solves complex problems taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
- Provides support for executive events including client visits, all hands, offsite conferences, sponsorshipactivities,etc.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 8+ years’ experience as technician\lead supporting Executive level users.
- Installation, configuration, and support of PC, Mac, telephony, mobile, and voice/video hardware/software.
- Support and troubleshooting of Windows 10, Windows 7, MS Office 2016/2013 suite and Outlook, Microsoft Teams collaboration tools, OSX El Capitan/Sierra, IOS, Android, Skype, InTune, Office365
- Experience managing and supporting Video conference technologies (e.g. Telepresence, Acano, Qumu, Teams, WebEx, etc).
- Experience with video content management systems.
- Networking connectivity knowledge and troubleshooting.
- Installation, configuration, and support of local and LAN printers.
- 1-2 years hands-on experience providing “white-glove” support for high-profile multipoint video meetings using meeting management tools from Cisco, Polycom, Bluejeans, and other video technologies.
- Provide excellent customer service and levels of end user support to executive level resources.
- Ability to support, and explain technical concepts to users at various levels of technical proficiency.
- Effectively manages difficult or volatile situations.
- Effective problem solving.
- Ability to effectively perform issue isolation and resolution in order to minimize downtime.
- Ability to schedule and prioritize.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedures, and OEM guides.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to assess, analyze and research technical situations and provide viable alternatives.
- Ability to learn new technologies and procedures quickly.
- Ability to communicate effectively with wide variety of users, and technical teams.
- Technical writing.
- Works independently with guidance in only the most complex situations
- Possess depth and breadth of in technologies required to support end user systems
Additional InformationEssential Functions
As a member or the End UserSupport team, the Executive Support Analyst will be responsible for providing support for the systems, services and tools leveraged by Visa’s executives. The successful candidate will be a technically versed resource with excellent customer service skills. The candidate will be required to effectively maintain and manage issues the executive resources experience.Work Hours
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours and occasional after hours support needs.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less than 5% of the time.Physical Requirements
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.