We’re expanding our presence inNorth Americaandhave new opportunities forSales Development Representatives(SDR)to join our Irvine, CAoffice and helpcreateand qualifynew salesopportunities for our sales team.Reporting to our VP of Growth, you’ll work closely with our North American Sales Team to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messages to drive leads that convert to active opportunities.
There are a few things that we’ll need you to be across from the start and your role may evolve over time but, in the 1st instance, here’s an insight into what you could be doing:
- Set appointments for Account Executives to feed the new business pipeline
- Engage in high-level conversations with a range of clients, typically in the C-level space
- Build a deep understanding of our clients, their markets, and the business opportunity
- Research and profile a range of targeted accounts to build a pipeline of qualified leads
- Strategic prospecting, social targeting, cold calling, and emailing. Editing andmaintainingoutbound scripts and templates as directed by the VP Sales and or a nominated AccountExecutive(s).
- Represent IntelligenceBank at events (including conferences, expos, trade shows, forums, and meetings) with a focus on building sales opportunities.
- Provideinsights into "what prospects are saying" and types of salescollateralthat are needed.
- Meet or exceed targets for qualified leads, calls, appointments set, and other activity metrics
- Manage and report on sales activity weekly.
- Participate in regular sales and product training.
- Maintain in Outreach, Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator - all leads and activities undertaken and report on time
We’re looking for a driven individual who possesses a curious mind and whois keen to get in on the ground floor of a growing business.You’re comfortable working at pace and in a greenfield environment. Change is constant here so we’re always looking for self-starters who can get roll up their sleeves and crack on! To ensure your success in the role we do have a few key requirements so read on and see if any of these align with your skills and experience:
- Proven successful experience in B2B tech sales
- Specific experience in pure outbound sales
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Ability to give and receive feedback – you will collaborate with our sales and marketing teams to drive process improvements.
- High energy and willingness to learn
- 1-2years' experiencewith Salesforce, Outreach/YesWare/Salesloft, Marketing Automation (i.e.,Hubspot), LinkedIn Sales Navigator
We’re always interested in knowing about your motivations and aspirations and how they might align with our goals. We aren’t looking to tick a lot of boxes and our focus isn’t just on the role today but its future opportunities and potential, after all, who knows what you could be doing this time next year?!Next Steps:
Once you’ve applied, your application will be reviewed by one of our team and you’ll be updated by phone or email regarding its status.
Our application process includes phone screening, face to face interviews coveringbehavioraland technical questions that address our values as well as the requirements of the role you’ve applied for and, finally, referencesand criminal history checks.
Soapply now and we look forward to getting to learn more about you!
"We're a 2021 Circle Back Employer & commit to replying to every applicant."