As a Senior eCommerce Merchandising Strategist, you will be responsible for developing site merchandising strategies and overseeing successful on-site execution. You will partner with cross-functional teams including, Creative, Product Merchandising, Marketing, Business Management and Product Management to help deliver a best-in-class customer experience across BalsamHill.com.au and Treetopia.com. As a successful Senior Strategist, you will combine an understanding of visual merchandising and analytics, as well as a passion for user experience to continuously optimize performance.
This position reports to the eCommerce Merchandising Manager.What you’ll do:
- Develop site merchandising strategies for BalsamHill.com.au and Treetopia.com; oversee successful execution of all tactical site merchandising plans that will help meet and/or exceed company revenue and profitability goals
- Utilize reporting data and analytics to identify opportunities that improve category performance. Create actionable site merchandising plans or make in-season adjustments to drive growth; lead weekly analytics reviews
- Use site metrics to identify landing page patterns and opportunities; Partner with Marketing to test and optimize landing page strategies by channel, and ensure a cohesive shopping experience across all touchpoints
- Manage the creative development process (creative tickets, reviews) for seasonal refreshes across various site placements (Homepage, PLPs, PDPs, etc.) providing business inputs and feedback to ensure alignment with business goals
- Identify AB Testing opportunities based on analysis of site data to drive innovation and optimization across the site; work with Manager to vet test viability and establish hypotheses & KPIs; oversee successful setup and execution of all AB Tests
- Partner with Product Merchandising to ensure that product goals and benefits for new products are being translated onsite (site placement, product sort order, etc.) in a way that is consistent with their strategies and value propositions
- Make recommendations for site enhancements across Homepage, PLPs, PDPs, etc. to improve the customer experience throughout their onsite journey; work with manager to prioritize when technical support is required
- In partnership with Brand Lead, create seasonal revenue build up, pricing plans and determine on-site promotions; conduct ongoing analysis to maximize performance
- Lead seasonal business performance reviews with XF teams to share learnings and insights
- Support other efforts/initiatives as needed
- 3+ years of eCommerce related experience, previous site merchandising experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and problem-solving skills
- Passion for teamwork and collaboration
- A self-starter with the ability to multi-task
- Experience working with SAP Commerce, Google Analytics, and Power BI is a plus
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes:https://bit.ly/balsambrandsforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability,protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.