- Supervise Directors of each DBH Admissions service lines
- Oversee all aspects of DBH Admissions (Admissions, Insurance Verification,QualityControl, Training, etc.)
- Work cohesively with all DBH departments
- Track, report, and maintain top performance in all KPI metrics including, butnot limited to,census, admissions, length of stay, revenue, conversion,phones, etc.
- Maintain and develop Admissions systems
- Maintain knowledge of competition, legislation, etc. to keep DBH as the industry leader in behavioral health
- Maintain relationships with top referents and participate in business, Development efforts
- Increase employee moral/engagement and decrease turnover
- Maintain policies and procedures
- Knowledge of KPI goals vs. performance with regular reporting to Executives
- Set and track performance metrics and take corrective action where necessary
- Computer competence (Microsoft Word, Outlook). Must also have experience withElectronic Medical Records
- Compassionate Communication Skills.
- Ability to maintain appropriate boundaries with clients.
- Must have a working knowledge of psychopathology; diagnostic assessment; eating disorders, dual diagnosis or co-occurring disorders; addiction treatment; medications and residential treatment practices and be capable and willing to expand knowledge
- Must demonstrate efficiency, time management and multitasking skills
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to maintain professionalism in stressful situations
- Ability to complete accurate charting
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, families and staff.
- Hardworking, detail-oriented and highly motivated to learn new skills
- Previous experience working in the treatment field
- Previous group facilitation experience preferred
- 5 years or more of experience working in an admissions related environment
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
For more information about our company benefits, please visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/