TheApplications Training Specialist will travel to our clients’ hospitals/clinics to install our Radiology applications, provide training to clinical staff, and assist with the implementation of our products.
Travel is likely required 1-3 times per month at 5-7 days' duration at a time (compensation provided). Due to the current public health situation, travel requirements may vary from regular needs.What will you do?
- Provide software product training to our clinical client base (e.g.: physicians, technologists, administrators, managers) and to new/existing internal staff as needed. Regular travel required although some training may be done via phone/video.
- Install, configure, test and troubleshoot our Radiology applications (as well as Windows OS, hardware, drivers, networking services, etc., when necessary) at customer sites. Regular travel required.
- Assist in the resolution of software/workflow issues.
- Assist with setup/takedown and/or present any lesson(s) as required during iterations of Intelerad’s cyclical in-house PACS Administration course (for customers).
- Maintain and improve existing product and training documentation, as assigned.
- Act as an escalation resource to our internal Support team for proprietary and certain 3rd-party products.
- Conduct applications testing as part of ongoing IntelePACS development release cycles.
- Demonstrate products to potential customers alone or in conjunction with a Sales representative (travel may be required).
- Participate in any project deemed necessary by the organization.
- Experience providing technical support and/or training to users (phone, web, and/or in-person)
- Ability to work/travel alone or as part of a team
- Must be located on the West Coast ( must be able to work in Pacific time zone)
- US citizenship or valid work permit
- Valid passport (or the ability to obtain one)
- Valid driver's license
- Experience supporting applications in a Windows environment (Win10) is preferred.
- Experience in a clinical environment preferred
- Experience in Radiology preferred
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minutesonline assessment as part of your candidate application