Teachers On Call
K-12 Substitute Teacher
Fill out an online application to be considered - https://www.teachersoncall.com/talent/apply-now
Students are counting on you! Make a difference in your community and expand your skills by becoming a substitute teacher in your local schools!. Teachers On Call is currently hiring talented individuals interested in becoming Substitute Teachers in your area for the 2021-2022 school year!
Teachers On Call offers the convenience of notifying you when new job assignments are available, allowing you to manage your schedule and accept jobs online and by phone. No experience in a classroom? No worries – we have pre-hire and post-hire trainings available to provide you with the necessary skills.
We have many local area districts and locations that you may be eligible to work in as a substitute teaching assistant/aide or substitute teacher through Teachers On Call!
Teachers On Call offers flexibility, convenience, a rewarding experience, and most importantly a chance to make a difference. Join our team today!
AS A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER YOU WOULD
· Gain experience in a variety of classrooms
· Assume all duties and responsibilities in the absence of the regular classroom teacher
· Execute lessons plans
· Effectively manage a classroom of students
· Maintain a positive learning environment for all students
WHAT BENEFITS YOU?
· Flexible schedule — work as often as you want and manage your own schedule
· Competitive, weekly pay
· Online training opportunities
· Eligible for bonuses and rewards
· Be the first to learn of long-term substitute opportunities
· Ability to follow both oral and written directions/instructions
· Ability to communicate effectively through both oral and written means
· High school diploma or GED
· TEACHER: Associate’s Degree AND WI Teaching License or Substitute License or Permit OR willingness to obtain permit with TOC’s guidance (https://dpi.wi.gov/tepdl/licensing/types/three-year-substitute)
We understand that there are still unknowns in regards to the COVID-19 threat and information changes frequently. Rest assured that you will not be asked to work in a classroom or district where you feel unsafe and that we are working diligently with our partnering districts to make decisions that ensure the safety of everyone. Substitutes are needed, and will be in high demand as schools move forward into the upcoming school year. We encourage interested applicants to apply now so the hiring process is complete, and you are ready to work as soon as you are available . Finding a job might be the last thing on your mind, but we are here to help you prepare for what’s next.
· Fill out an online application to be considered -https://www.teachersoncall.com/talent/apply-now
· Call Teachers On Call to discuss the position further or learn about our other opportunities – (800) 713-4439