The Buffalo Bill Village Cabins in Cody is hiring front desk agents to provide our guests with assistance during their arrivals and departures.
- Greets and welcomes every guest upon arrival.
- Communicates effectively and sincerely with guests, employees and other departments.
- Maintains a friendly and caring demeanor at all times in a fast pace environment.
- Maintains a professional image at all times.
- Demonstrates teamwork by co-operating and assisting fellow employees as needed.
- Registers guest into the cabins in a promptly and courteously manner.
- Checks guests out, processing payments according to established procedures and policies.
- Maintains a house bank and keep an accurate report of daily receipts and deposits.
- Can work with and understand basic financial data and information.
- Promotes resort services, facilities, and outlets provides guest with information such as local attractions and directions.
- Resolves guest complaints to the satisfaction of the customer by being guest-centric, friendly and caring. Communicates to Management any problem, complaint or unhappy guest.
- Responds quickly to all guest requests in a caring, friendly and professional manner, consistently follow up to ensure guest satisfaction that meets and exceed hotel standards.
Uniforms provided. Must pass a background check. Employee discounts.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- One location