Job DescriptionWhat would you do? – The Specifics
- Meet NVI’s sales and company objectives.
- Follow the America’s Best “Code of Excellence” to ensure customer satisfaction by creating a warm and welcoming environment for customers.
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lenses to customers, as permitted by state law.
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lenses to customers, as permitted by state law.
- Educate clients on proper eyeglass and contact lens care.
- Maintain accurate and organized patient records.
- Assist Optometric Technician, Receptionist, and Contact Lens Technician when necessary.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls in accordance with NVI protocol.
- Maintain visual merchandising according to Brand and Company Standards.
QualificationsAre you the right fit? – The Suitable Talent
- Previous retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Maintain license, as required by state.
- Strong selling skills, aimed at meeting both the store’s and self-sales targets, by following company policies.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Able to give instruction in a clear and concise manner to customers.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Multitasking and time-management skills.
- Ability to learn optical knowledge.
- Professional attitude and appearance.