To help continue our rapid growth and solve our clients’ toughest problems, we need an experienced and proven Engagement Manager to join the Public Sector Team for a large State of Indiana project. As an Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring our clients thrive through the engagement(s) they have with Resultant, doing whatever it takes to deliver value and success. This will include acquiring mastery of the client’s business, technologies, and key resources across levels of the client organization. As a technology consulting firm, it is extremely important that all Engagement Managers have experience on complex technology projects and understand the kinds of complexities that exist on system transitions, data management projects, and product services. Primarily, the Engagement Manager will serve as the sole point of contact for their respective state clients as both a trusted advisor and point of escalation when their most important initiatives call for it. Finally, it will also include helping ensure effective collaboration across all teams and state agencies involved in achieving these goals.ResponsibilitiesManage delivery on a given project or client-site including:
- Understand the client’s business intimately, their organizational structure, KPIs/OKRs, strategies, technical capital, and human capital, financial considerations, etc.
- Act as a solution architect, seek to understand their current technological landscape including relevant software, hardware, technical debt, risk aversion, velocity and proclivity towards change, etc.
- Understand Resultant's scope of work and its intended outcomes and overarching purpose for the business
- Partner with the client by bringing them relevant, useful suggestions around people, processes and technology that complement the work we are already doing
- Participate meaningfully in our team’s solution processregarding any of the following subjects and feel confident in your ability to represent, in an ongoing way,those ideas to senior leaders on behalf of the team:
- Data Management
- Data migration
- Product selection
- Solution Road Maps
- Implementation approach; agile versus waterfall delivery methodologies
- Procurement techniques
- Support Project Managers on all escalation points around resourcing, solution design and implementation, budget, timeline, and cost
- Mentor, coach, and train others around our company on how to reflect these capabilities
- Provide check-ins around how all active projects are going on the account both formally and informally
- Bring solutions and ideas to the client or joining them in ideating about new, exciting opportunities to innovate their business and services/products
- Be a confidential support to them on any challenging realities they face around people, processes or technology, with the intent of helping them overcome these challenges through creative techniques
- Stay attuned to the context surrounding the client’s industry and market
- Leading monthly meetings with the Resultant Finance team around accounting updates including the portfolio level roll up of projects, deliverables and invoices
- Ensuring invoices are paid in contractually agreedtime frames
- Forecasting net new projects for the account, managing those ideas from inception through signed SOW and ensuring all proper parties are collaborated with through that process
- Providing clarity and recommendations managing any WIP in a given account
- Ensuring all active projects are aligned to contracts
- Creating and managingall contracts for services with assigned account(s) including managed service agreements (MSA), contracts, renewals, extensions and amendments
- Referral Capture
- White Paper and content management
- IP process proactive management
- Product backlog enhancement ideation, Solution/technology innovation, cost savings, integrations, data products/services, process products/services, legislative consideration for the future, and competition velocity/quality review
- Partnering with Sales to build a strategy around what ought to come next for the client and how we might provide services/products/partners to support them
- Extensions, amendments, and new scope development
- RFP process lead including RFI responses, written responses, Q&A, orals, competition assessment, strategic partnerships (MBE,WBE,VBE), BAFO, and any other area (focused on how we continue to win)
- Loss retrospective and lessons learned
- Contract vehicle identification
- Solution Excellence (pushing a partnership with sales to ensure the proposal is the best we can think of and aligned with what the client wants and needs)
- Must be Indiana based or be willing to relocate and able to be onsite at the Indiana State campus as needed
- Public sector experience with state or local government preferred
- 5+ Years experience managing complex work portfolios strategic to an executive team
- Technical competency
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Jira, Smartsheet, Azure DevOps, Trello, and/or other Project Management software
- Experience in consulting is a plus
- Excellent Communicator
- Quick technical aptitude; can learn technology stacks/infrastructure/application dev/data quickly, retain and add value
What you should know about Resultant:
- Rezzersare humble, hungry, and smart.We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are entirely committed to delivering transformative outcomes.
- Rezzersare team players, deeply dedicated to the mission of the organization and to helping everyone around us be successful.
- Resultant compensates well, rewarding performance that delivers positive outcomes for our clients and ensuring incentives are aligned to achieve our goals.
- Resultant leaders work hard, serving as a shining example of what it means to be a greatRezzer.Theyare servant leaders, helping their team to be successful in all possible ways.
- We have a great benefits package includingunlimitedvacation, significant 401k contributions, and several opportunities to develop yourself.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re upforthe challenge!
What our team members say about us…
- “I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like Resultant.”
- “I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team.”
- “The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me.”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer