Join the team at First National Bank Alaska, the Best Place to Work in Alaska as recognized five years in a row by Alaska Business Magazine Readers!
First National Bank Alaska, FNBA, is seeking qualified and experienced candidate for Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) II position. This position originates mortgage loans by determining customers' needs, analyzing financial information, and determining the most appropriate loan program, and participates in related business development activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Sells mortgage loan products to existing and prospective customers by interviewing, evaluating needs, and
making mortgage loan product recommendations; analyzes customers' financial information to determine if
customer qualifies for a loan and determines best fitting investor and loan program.
2. Develops additional business and referral base through outside sales, mailings to existing and potential
customers, attending real estate industry functions, and participating in community outreach programs.
3. May originate complex mortgage loans under direct guidance of the Unit Head, developing in-depth knowledge
of the most complex mortgage products, to identify cross selling opportunities, and make referrals to other
areas of the bank.
4. Prepares required preliminary disclosures that comply with federal and industry regulations for supervisory
review prior to dissemination.
5. Performs other work-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Minimum: Five years relationship-building sales experience. Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or related field may be substituted for two years of experience. Preferred: One year real estate or mortgage experience; familiarity with FHA/VA, AHFC, FNMA, and other investor lending programs.
401(k) w/ Employer Matching- 100% Match, Up to the first 6% of Contributions
Generous Paid Time Off
Family Friendly Culture
Plus many more great benefits
Please visit us at www.FNBAlaska.com/Careers to view the full job posting and apply today. All applications must be received through FNBA's website to be considered.
FNBA is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender.