Job DescriptionPosition::Full stack .NET DeveloperLocation::DetroitType::Permanent/Full timeExperience::6-10 yrs
- Design, develop, and maintain both new and existing code, ranging from client-side development using
- Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements.
- Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering defect free and well-tested code to QA.
- Work with management to create and adhere to schedules, while maintaining flexibility to adapt to shifting market demands.
- Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning front-end code.
- Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
- Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies.
- Rapid prototyping, and presenting conceptual design and working prototypes to management.
- Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review.
- Work with Product Management to analyze requirements.
- Collaborate on technical architecture and design.
Tech skills required::
Minimum 6+ years of experience working on the .NET platform using C# and ASP.NET on Web and Windows
applications with Entity Framework, MVC and WEB API 2.
- Solid understanding of OOP design principles
- Visual Studio latest version, SQL Server latest version
- Remote debugging
- Unit Testing
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- Node JS (Good to have)
- Mongo db (Good to have)
- Windows & web services, RabitMQ
- Experience with scalable, performance design and architecture
- Experience in SQL and relational databases
- Should be able to read and write basic SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions
- LINQ to SQL
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please note : This is a fulltime role on W2 .We cannot sponsor visa and C2C