Legend Transportation is currently seeking an experienced DOT and HOS Log Auditor to join our team!
Are you a dedicated, hard working team player? Do you have strong communication skills and a desire to use them daily?
To ensure driver compliance by auditing logs, monitoring roadside inspection information, providing customer service and training to drivers on safety and compliance requirements.
·2 years previous driver log audit experience in Transportation and Logistics
·Extensive Knowledge of DOT HOS
·Extensive knowledge of Qual comm and McLeod
·Current Class A CDL preferred
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Audits logs.
· Review’s paper and electronic logs for compliance with regards to DOT hours of service regulations.
· Conduct daily log audits to identify false logs and initiate corrective action procedures.
· Maintains computer systems and files related to log compliance, including various reports and spreadsheets.
· Identifies and troubleshoots driver log issues.
· Prepares appropriate documentation for driver files.
· Implements corrective and/or disciplinary action as needed.
· Conducts hours of service training.
· Provides excellent customer service to drivers and internal partners on compliance-related items.
· Works with drivers on logs, hours of service, DOT regulations, routing details, and hold details.
· Works with drivers and internal partners on compliance issues.
· Verifies repairable items.
· Evaluates drivers’ ability to comply with log requirements.
· Conducts log counseling and answers questions related to compliance issues.
· Performs individual and/or group training as needed with driver issues.
· Performs other duties, tasks, or responsibilities as assigned by Compliance Manager.
Please email your resume
or Call 602-663-1878