Job DescriptionA WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY TO BE THE DIFFERENCE!
The Springsat Whitefishis seeking a Prep Cook for ourAssisted Livingand Memory Care Community.
Our ideal Prep Cook possesses the perfect blend of personal warmth and professional cooking skills.In our effort to provide dynamic and excellent customer service to our residents and families, we recognize that high quality food and dining service is a priority.
The right candidate:
- has a serious commitment to flavorful food
- is timely and efficient
- is open minded, personable, and accountable
- has a strong work ethic
- is passionate about serving residents, guests and their co-workers
- has an eye for quality and innovation
We offer a wonderful work environment, friendly dedicated co-workers, andopportunities for growth!
All prospective employees will be subject to successfully passing a pre-employment drug screen and background check. A positive pre-employment result for THC may be allowed in states where medical or recreational use of marijuana is legal.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.The Springs Living offers competitive wages with amazing benefits!
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes; medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees and their families have access to Providence Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit viayour smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!Perksfor working at The Springs Living:
- FREEchiropractor and massage visits in the community
- 401K and Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Flexible Schedule
- Career coaching
- Generous vacation package
- Ongoing educational classes
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Perkspot employee discount program
- Mutual of Omaha Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 18 years of age
- Ability to pass pre-employment criminal background and drug screening
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn
- Excellent attendance is a must! Our residents and your co-workers count on you!
- Prior experience with cooking with an emphasis in fine dining
- Senior Housing experience is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.