Job DescriptionRole and Responsibilities:
The RPA Developer is responsible for the development and implementation of robotic process automations. They will utilize UiPath and follow process automation best practices. This role will respond to automation incident tickets and resolve production issues. The RPA developer is responsible for creating and maintaining process, technical and support documentation for automations. This job is located in Mumbai, India.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with business users and team members to design solutions to automate business processes.
- Develop and implement robotic process automations utilizing UiPath software/technology and follow process automation best practices.
- Respond to automation incident tickets and resolve production issues as part of ongoing support.
- Monitor health of production automation tasks.
- Create and maintain process, technical and support documentation for automations.
- Continually evaluate opportunities for improvement in the automation lifecycle.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.