We are looking for a personal assistant for our home and property for 10-20 hours a week, with a minimum guarantee of 10 hours per week.
This person will be responsible for managing any of the following tasks:
- Unpacking & sorting delivery boxes
- Organizing items inside the home & barn
- Sourcing information via your own laptop and providing information as needed for home construction or gardening projects
- General organization of items & files through labels and box sorting
- Cleaning using common household items & power washer for the barn
- Delivering items such as packages to the post office, and picking up items from stores
The person who is hired must meet the following criteria:
- Must be good with animals, specifically dogs & chickens.
- Must be organized by nature & like to see projects through to full completion
- Have a good sense of humor
- No criminal record, not even a DUI, nothing (we will run a background check)
- Must be able to operate and own their own vehicle
- Must be able to lift items up to 30-50 lbs
- Possess a good knowledge of how to use basic technology: Laptop, smartphone, search, google spreadsheets, social media, printing, powerpoint, etc.
- Be fully vaccinated against Covid (proof required)
Nice to have:
- College educated
- Bonus if Bi-lingual (English & Spanish, but must be completely fluent in English)
- Experience with chickens
We would like to do a test run of the job for a 1 week period, and extend from there. For the right person this could easily turn into a part-time job. In order to apply please provide the following information:
- Latest resume with education & last 2 years work experience
- 3 work references
- Proof of vaccination
- A quick description of why you'd be good for the job!