The Information Technology, Digital Retail Department has an opening for a Software Automation Engineer. This position is located in Pleasanton, California. Position Purpose This position is responsible for creating test cases following the automation framework and help the functional test teams to reduce QA test cycle timelines. You will work as a part of an exciting and energetic team of professionals to deliver robust solutions using a wide array of technologies.Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Debug software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products
- Develop, modify, and execute automated scripts and programs for testing
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software
- 7+ years' experience in test automation techniques for complex interdependent programs/projects.
- Hands-on experience writing test automation scripts in both Java and JS.
- Familiarity with test engineering tools such as JUnit, Selenium Webdriver, Enterprise Test automation framework, Unix Shell scripting, Jmeter, JIRA, GIT, and SQL
- Experience with Cucumber/JBehave, BDD, TestNG testing frameworks
- Able to test back end API's (SOAP and REST) and front-end UI applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of CI/CD tools to integrate the Automation scripts
- Possess experience in Test Planning, execution, tracking tool
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment methodologies
- Results oriented, willing to take responsibility and accept accountability for action
- Comfortable with ambiguity as needs change on a regular basis with a high degree of initiative and sense of urgency
- Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to interact with senior management, technical subject matter experts, and business customers are all essential in this role
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives
- 4-year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience
- Compassion: We always treat each other with kindness and respect
- Team: We always support and recognize each other
- Inclusive: We always value everyone's perspective
- Learning: We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and others
- Competitive: We always act with integrity to win over the customer
- Ownership: We always take actions to drive our success