- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- 401k, unlimited PTO, and excellent benefits!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years or Master's degree and 5+ years of recent, hands-on embedded C programming experience utilizing battery powered ARM Cortex M3 or M4 class microcontrollers
- Familiarity with one or more of the typical ARM build environments: GCC, IAR, Keil
- Solid experience in debugging embedded software using GDB, JTAG, SWD, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc.
- Proficiency with reading electronic schematics for both digital and analog circuits
- Excellent communication and documentation skills and the ability to work with geographically disperse teams are a must
- Ability to design and implement embedded software and partition functionality between hardware, embedded software, and backed software
- Experience in embedded wireless application development in a throughput constrained communication environment
- Proven experience with Linux and Python
- Previous history implementing accelerometer and magnetometer peripheral applications is desirable, including Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms
- GPS based application development experience is a plus
- Experience designing end device battery powered application FW for wireless IoT applications is highly preferred
- Familiarity with RF and wireless test tools such as spectrum analyzers, vector signal analyzers, protocol analyzers, etc.
- Experience with LoRa radios and LoRaWAN protocol and network architecture highly desired
- Protocol Stack knowledge for one or more of the following wireless technologies: Cellular, RPMA, 802.15.4 protocols, ZigBee, WLAN, Bluetooth is desirable
- Field experience piloting wireless IoT systems is a plus