Manufacturing Engineer - Delhi, IAMake A Difference For Those Who Make The World™It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 53,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.What You'll DoAs a Manufacturing Engineer, you'll be part of our Infrastructure team located in Delhi, IA. You'll get to:
- Organize, edit, and enter onto the computer, work center information covering assigned company products.
- Develop and maintain all routing, process, and work center standards and make them available to all those who will enter information into the computer for manufactured items.
- Work closely with Quality Engineer to develop and document processes, procedures, and work instructions which affect product quality.
- Make certain all manufacturing processes are capable of producing products that will consistently conform to acceptable safety standards.
- Utilize the Product Control Change procedure to improve throughput and product.
- New project and process implementation, suggest and implement new equipment, capital projects, tooling, fixturing to produce the product
- Experience in the development and maintenance process cost data for others to use, develop required process information, develop preventive maintenance schedules for production machinery and conduct continuous improvement for manufacturing
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.