- Contribute to the codebase within your first week
- Ideate with other departments to better solve our customer's problems
- Build and own end-to-end solutions using a wide array of technologies
- Maintain existing systems to ensure high quality and scalability
- Mission-driven, values-based culture.
- Competitive pay.
- Growth opportunities as we continue to grow and scale.
- Generous PTO, plus paid company holidays.
- Stock options.
- Medical, dental, and vision options.
- 401(k) package.
- Upbeat, casual and fun office environment and culture.
- Company-sponsored events & happy hours.
- Pup-friendly office.
- 2+ years of technical experience
- Experience as a generalist, working on whatever part of the stack in necessary to solve the problem at hand
- A passion for building scalable, DRY, and flexible solutions for a wide range of potential problems
- We use Ruby on Rails, React, React Native, Docker and are hosted on AWS. Experience in these technologies is encouraged, but not required.
- Growth. Between hackathons, tech presentations, and weekly "Brain Gains," we encourage each member to keep up to date and learn about the latest technologies and how we can leverage them.
- Ownership. We give you the context and resources necessary for you to feel empowered in what you build.
- Empathy. We can't build the best product for our users unless we make time to understand their background and where they're coming from.
- Engineers work closely with every department in the organization - from sales and customer success to product and