Job Title: Entry Level/Junior DevOps Engineer Job Location: Princeton, NJ, San Jose, CA and Dallas, TXJob Duration: Full TimeInterview Mode: VirtualCompany Description:Stellar IT Solutions is a company headquartered in San Jose CA that provides Implementation Services and Staff Augmentation for Enterprise Clients with deep expertise in DevOps / Cloud, Cloud Migrations, Data Engineering/ Analytics, Machine Learning, etc. Our goal is to Create an IT Edge for our Clients and Empower them to Iterate over new Product Ideas, Quickly Reduce the Time to Wow New Customers, and introduce New Processes and Tool(s) to make IT Application / Releases more Repeatable and Reliable Job Description:We are looking for talented DevOps professionals with good knowledge and understanding of cloud platforms, Jenkins CI/CD, Kubernetes, Ansible etc., and who would enjoy being part of our team. We encourage interest from enthusiastic people with an aim for a fast track career in a high energy environment where there is good exposure to cutting-edge technologies. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with our team to manage and build upon the infrastructure that supports our products.
- Work with our Engineering Team to build tools and establish processes that can help developers deploy and release their code seamlessly.
- Setup & maintain CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and Nexus.
- Create automation tools for building, provisioning, and deploying servers.
- Help automate systems for 24x7 monitoring and failure recovery.
- Work with other DevOps Engineers in the team for routine audits, patching, upgrading systems, capacity planning and benchmarking.
- Own, scale, and maintain the compute and storage infrastructure for various product teams.
- Having an educational background of Engineering and related disciplines.
- 2+ years of relevant technical experience.
- Knowledge of Cloud-based deployment, security, networking concepts in Azure, AWS or GCP.
- Knowledge or experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design
- Knowledge of Linux IT applications, processes, software, and equipment.
- Significant knowledge of Linux, Shell Scripting, Puppet, Apache Web Server and System Architecture.
- Core understanding of DevOps technologies.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using version control systems (Git).
- Experience with Unix systems
- Knowledge of Docker, CodeCommit in AWS would be beneficial.
- Any cloud platform certification.
- Experience with log streaming and alerts is a big plus (Sumologic/ELK/Loggly, grok config).
- Prior work experience.