- Start up culture with great stock options
- 100% employer paid Blue Shield PPO insurance + Disability insurance
- 5 weeks of PTO, 2 flex days, and all major holidays
- Work from home!
- Design and build sophisticated and highly-scalable mobile apps.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use. Implement proof of concepts for new features.
- Design on-device database architecture.
- Maintain software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification, and bug fixes.
- Write Unit tests to ensure software quality.
- Senior-level experience as an Android developer (development and architecture)
- Experience releasing at least 2 commercial products to the public
- Developing C with Android NDK and JNI integrations
- Java and Kotlin
- Experience with ADB commands, logcat logs, and other debugging and analysis tools
- Experience with design patterns (MVC, MVVM), data structures, and algorithms
- Experience with the development of mobile network clients using HTTP protocol, REST APIs
- Experience in unit and integration testing Android code.
- Experience with camera and bluetooth API.