Come Make the World With UsIt takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 54,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.What You'll DoAs an Electrical Controls Engineer, you'll be part of our Hand Tools & Storage team located in New Britain, CT. You'll get to:
- Be Responsible for control systems on new and existing production equipment.
- Act as Project Manager on new production equipment purchases, which may include initial specification through implementation on manufacturing floor.
- Responsible for managing electrical and control systems design, implementation and integration.
- Work with designated managers to implement electrical projects that will meet product requirements and specifications for new product development and existing product lines.
- Responsible for electrical component selection.
- 4-year degree in Electrical Engineering
- PLC programming skills with Allen Bradley, GE, and Omron.
- Servo programming skills with Allen Bradley Compumotor, and GE-DSM.
- Application and Programming skills with DC, AC, Stepper, and Servo drives.
- Programming skills with PanelMate's and Allen Bradley OITs.
- Design and programming skills with vision systems.
- Electrical design with AutoCad
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.