Description Job Description:This administrator will maintain the infrastructure services enterprise monitoring system, validating the health of monitoring agents and communication between alerting platforms and the monitor of monitors. This individual will work in a team environment to ensure mission needs are met and ensure functionality of capabilities of customers.Primary Responsibilities
- Individuals in this role may be required to remotely log into the end users' endpoint (desktops and/or servers) in order to perform technical software configuration, rebooting, and other remedial actions.
- Provide support implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance support. Rapidly distinguish isolated user problems.
- Maintain the infrastructure services enterprise monitoring system, validating the health of monitoring agents and communication between alerting platforms and the monitor of monitors.
- Coordinate with customers and stakeholders to collect data, conduct analysis, develop, and implement solutions associated with incident tickets and requirements.
- Establish comprehensive availability and capacity management solution using lessons learned
- Develop solutions to technical issues.
- Provide follow-up reports (technical findings, feedback, resolution steps taken) for root cause analysis, engineering technical assessment and process improvement initiatives.
- Support customer requirements in a 24/7/365 environment and schedule.
- Update operations and maintenance documentation for 24/7/365 personnel.
- Experience with interacting with customers to handle service inquiries and problems.
- Experience working as a Tier 2 system administrator: familiar with using desktop software applications such as web browsing and client software, and IT Service Management software.
- Knowledge of IC IT standards and best practices.
- Experience troubleshooting issues in a growing environment.
- Experience with maintaining the infrastructure services enterprise monitoring system, validating the health of monitoring agents and communicating between alerting platforms and the monitor of monitors.
- Experience with log reviews, incident analysis, and identification of issue trends
- Time management skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Track record of working effectively within a team, and support to peers toward improved processes and results.
- Experience with support ticket management systems.
- Candidate must, at a minimum, meet DoD 8570.11- IAT Level II certification requirements (currently Security+ CE, CCNA-Security, GSEC, or SSCP).
- The candidate must have Bachelor's Degree with 2-4 years or a Master's Degree with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience. Years of experience maybe used in lieu of a degree.
- US Citizenship is required
- TS/SCI with CI Poly required for Position or TS/SCI and willingness to get a poly.
- Foundation of knowledge around AWS cloud services and the cloud ecosystem