Job Description My client is a Diabetic medical supply manufacturer based in San Diego that is prioritizing the ease of use of Insulin Pumps for young diabetics. Founded in 2006, they are already a publicly traded company and have established a dominant market share of Insulin Pump users by creating a variety of Insulin Pumps that allow for easy accessibility. They are looking to add a Azure SRE to their team to assist with IaC (infrastructure as code) Deployments and the configuration and clustering of containers with Azure Kubernetes. . Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years' experience working in a CI/CD and/or server software deployment environment including:
- Deploying Kubernetes clusters.
- Deploying Infrastructure as Code using Terraform.
- Deploying to Cloud environments, preferably MS Azure.
- Working with Python, .Net or similar languages.
- Working with PowerShell, shell scripting, or equivalent.
- Usage of DevOps tools (Bamboo, Octopus Deploy, Harness, Bitbucket, Artifactory).
- Identifying and troubleshooting issues with applications, software, installation, and configuration.
- Experience automating software development lifecycles (SDLCs).
- Experience working with DevOps methodologies.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190K/year + 10% bonus, DOE