Job Description My client is a Diabetic medical supply manufacturer based in San Diego that is prioritizing the ease of use of Insulin Pumps for young diabetics. Founded in 2006, they are already a publicly traded company and has established a dominant market share of Insulin Pump users by creating a variety of Insulin Pumps that allow for easy accessibility. They are looking to add a Senior DevOps Engineer to their rapidly growing Azure DevOps team to assist with CI/CD pipeline deployments. The team currently consists of 7 members and they aim to double in size by the start of next year. Required Skills & Experience
- 8 plus years of experience working in a CI/CD and/or server software deployment environment including:
- Deploying software to Linux and Windows Servers
- Deploying to software Azure Cloud environments
- Worked with Python, Nodejs or similar languages
- Worked with PowerShell, shell scripting or equivalent
- Usage of DevOps tools (Build Servers, Deployment Servers, SCM)
- Identifying and troubleshooting issues with applications, software, installation and configuration.
- Experience writing and deploying Infrastructure as Code, Terraform preferred
- Experience automating cloud services such as Microsoft Azure using the Azure CLI interface.
- Experience with Bamboo build server.
- Experience with Octopus Deploy deployment server.
- Experience working with DevOps methodologies.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190K/year + 10% bonus, DOE