Description Job Description:Leidos is seeking a Software Engineer / Test Engineer to join a program team supporting a government customer in a highly complex information technology environment. The successful candidate will support continuity of our customer's mission by helping ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of IT systems. The Tester must have experience with full system development lifecycle experience, including designing, developing, and implementing test plans, test cases, and test processes.Primary Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement test strategies and regression test applications.
- Defines, documents, analyzes, performs, and interprets tests for processes, functions, system integration, and user acceptance testing including test units, processes, and functions.
- Conducts software integration tests and user acceptance testing, creates automated test scripts, and coordinates with the development team to perform tests.
- Oversee and perform testing in a DevOps environment
- Supports the development of Government test and evaluation documentation; documents the successes and failures of all executed test procedures.
- Investigates and resolves operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel. Provides technical support and advice to other engineering groups.
- Participates in the development, maintenance, and refinement of quality control and reliability programs.
- Analyzes software requirements and concept of operations documents.
- Develop Selenium automation scripts to improve the accuracy and speed of testing efforts.
- Help desk tier 2 and tier 3 support for an enterprise application.
- Typically requires BS degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
- TS/SCI clearance with a FS Poly
- Understanding and experience in the complete life-cycle of software systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Agile development/Scrum teams
- Ability to take initiative in troubleshooting; creative in determining approach or action to take in non-routine situations
- Advanced degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Sciences
- Experience with test automation methodologies
- Experience conducting unit testing of software modifications
- Experience with SecDevOps
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)