Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Active Directory Services Engineer for a Contract assignment with one of our premier Insurance Services clients in a Remote Position. The Directory Services (DS) Engineer is responsible for executing the enterprise wide strategy for Active Directory services, which includes: Identity Access Management, Domain Controller Admin, Microsoft LDS and Microsoft Active Directory. Additionally, DS engineering is responsible for supporting: automated user provisioning, authentication (i.e., Kerberos, ADFS). This hands-on position requires a subject matter expert (SME) with strong collaboration skills to work with cross functional teams to ensure the design of technology solutions complies with information security policies and regulatory obligations. The DS Engineer must be an adaptable, pragmatic and positive professional, who is comfortable in delivering clear and concise information at both a technical and managerial level. We are seeking a dynamic individual for this SME role that will execute Client's transformation in digital and mobile space and accelerate customer centricity initiatives. In this role you will make an impact by standardizing customer directories, collaborating with business partners on common identities and exploring new technologies for virtual directories. Responsibilities:
- Build and deploy Microsoft Active Directory Domain Controllers, consolidate Sites and Domains, and monitor the health of existing systems
- Provide ongoing Level 3 support for directory services, which includes: upgrades, tuning, monitoring, problem resolution and identification of root cause.
- Establish collaborative working relationships with the businesses, functions and regions to ensure that directory services align with security architecture and business strategy.
- Work with information security leadership to implement Identity and Access Management (IAM) strategy.
- Work with global partners to migrate end users from mergers & acquisitions intodirectories.
- 5+ years of Domain Controller deployment, promotion, and demotion experience
- Experience with LDAP in Microsoft environment or others. Oracle OUD would be a plus
- 5+ years of Active Directory design migration or consolidation experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field. 4+ years of equivalent work experience required in lieu of degree is acceptable