.Net DeveloperDuration: 24 monthsLocation: Phoenix, AZ or Albany, NYClient: Currier, McCabe & Associates, Inc. (CMA)Experience Required: 9+ yearsREQUIRED SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE Position Overview:
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements and documents programs using Oracle tools and Visual Studio.
- Analyzes, designs and writes specifications for programs and procedures.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation. Designs systems and programs to meet complex business needs.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded.
- Ensures programs meet standards and technical specifications; performs technical analysis and component delivery.
- Gathers information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements.
- Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
- Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
- Generates conceptual/logical/physical architectures, system documents, testing analyses, test plans and risk assessments.
- Makes recommendations to improve and support business activities.
- Validates the application to verify that requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- Provides input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs.
- Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify intent of change' is carried through the entire project.
- Provides time estimates for project related tasks.
- Tests the application for conformance to requirements
- Manage triage of production issues identified. Review production issues and provide recommended solution
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or Physical Sciences)
- Excellent understanding of web architecture for scalable enterprise application and design patterns
- Minimum of five (5) years of proven work experience in .NET
- Minimum of three (3) years of proven SQL or Oracle experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of proven experience in Oracle Report
- Two + years of web development experience in Microsoft .NET (VB) environment
- 2+ years of experience in web based application development and deployment SI projects
- Minimum 3+ years of Object Oriented Analysis and Design experience
- Experience in Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Experience in PL/SQL
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or a related field.