Are you interested in Cyber Security? Coordinating between businesses and the VA team is a great way to learn more about the field and help solve challenges and needs for both groups. This role will provide a challenging and rewarding experience in the world of information security and how penetration testing engagements are carried out. Our team of world class, talented individuals, who are passionate about security, put their customer service skills to the test every day on a global scale. At Citi, you will be exposed to all sorts of technologies on an enterprise-scale, so hunger for knowledge and research as to how things work is greatly appreciated and rewarded. The primary focus of this role is in coordinating and interfacing directly with our internal clients who are seeking guidance on how to request a vulnerability assessment specifically with our third-party penetration testing vendors, if their applications fall in-scope, what would be required for the engagement to successfully commence and conclude, and which type of assessment is the correct one to proceed with. In addition to interfacing with internal clients, this role will also require the candidate to interface and engage with our third-party penetration testing vendors. Core responsibilities include:
- Serve internal clients by providing information and resolving challenges related to ongoing vulnerability assessments.
- Liaise with and engage with third-party vendor management activities
- Be the central liaison between businesses and the external VA testing team, acting as a collaborator to provide updates to both businesses and the third-party vendors as it relates to testing challenges and progress
- Focus on and drive quality as it relates to the information submitted by the businesses who are requesting VA services and ensuring that the provided information is accurate and complete.
- Focus on maintaining a high level of operational oversight with all vendors and ongoing VA activities in order to ensure that engagements are progressing forward with the right level of attention.
- Have strong communication skills in order to effectively set expectations to our internal clients and ensure that they have a clear understanding of what is their responsibility in this process and what may be pending resolution.
- Have strong technical writing and presentation skills to articulate the vulnerability assessment process end-to-end to any audience.
- Have strong reporting and analytic skills to create and execute reports that highlight trends and potential opportunities for enhanced oversight activities.
- Contribute to the review of internal processes and activities and assist in identifying potential opportunities for improvement and automation.