Hi, Hope you are doing well. My name is Aditya and I represent Vision InfoTech. With reference of your resume, please find job description below and if interested, please share me updated resume as soon as possible. Role: Sr. Salesforce/Heroku Developer Duration: 6+ Months Location: Pleasanton, CA Client: Workday Responsibilities:
- Development experience with Node.js and Heroku (Preferable)
- Apttus CPQ certified (201 and/or 202) (Preferable)
- Strong proficiency in writing Apex code and triggers, VisualForce pages & components, SOQL, SOSL, etc.
- Expertise in declarative config - workflow, process builder, formulas, validations etc.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API
- Experience in configuring, managing and customizing the Apttus CPQ (Configure Price Quote) or equivalent and CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management)
- Experience with Apttus Advanced Workflow Approvals, Apttus Wizard
- Experience with Apttus admin settings, Apttus custom settings and EchoSign settings
- Knowledge in developing and deploying solutions using Salesforce Lightning (Lightning Design System/Lightning App Builder/Lightning components)
- 5+ years of solid SFDC development
- B.S. in Computer Science, MIS or related field
- If candidate has Heroku & Node.js but not CPQ, that is ok
- Clear insight of Salesforce platform best practices, coding and design guidelines and governor limits. (Required)
- Must be a good team player and a quick learner
- Capable of interacting with technical and functional teams and communicating challenges and risks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills