Description Job Description:Job DescriptionLeidos is seeking System Administrator to support a large enterprise IT contract for the DOD. This role is responsible for installation, configuration, administration, support, and maintenance of networks, including associated hardware and cloud resources. Duties include updating to new technologies, tuning performance, and implementation of critical system patches. This infrastructure includes on-premises and cloud resources.
- Ensure Secure Socket Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) offloading and brokering PKI authentication features provided by the F5 appliance is operational.
- Ensure load balancing configurations and PKI certificates are backed up
- Alert load balancing and reverse proxy customers prior to PKI certificate expiration
- Create, manage and troubleshoot load balanced IP address spaces
- Develop, collaborate, and implement technical solutions.
- Support customer requirements in a 24/7/365 environment.
- Develop and update technical solutions, operations, and maintenance documentation for 24/7/365 personnel.
- 1 year of experience monitoring and/or administration of F5 appliance.
- Extensive experience with InfoBlox
- Knowledge of standards, concepts and tools to be able to complete technology monitoring and assignments of F5 appliance.
- Domain and working technical knowledge to ensure load balancing configuration and PKI certs are backed-up.
- Experience creating, managing, and troubleshooting load balanced IP address spaces.
- Experience working independently on technical network activities in support of a client.
- Experience interfacing with team members on requirements and solutions.
- Candidate must, at a minimum, meet DoD 8570.11- IAT Level II certification requirements (currently Security+ CE, CCNA-Security, GSEC, or SSCP)
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.
- Candidate must have a BS with at least 4 years of prior relevant experience, Masters with at least 2 years of Years of prior relevant experience. Experience can be used in lieu of a degree.
- Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.