- 500 & 5000 Honoree Company for 2012,2013,2014,2015, 2016, and 2017
- Atyeti Ranks No. 270 on the 2012 Inc. 500 List
- 2012,2016 and 2017 NJ 50 Fastest Growing Companies
- Independently determine the needs of the customer and create solution frameworks.
- Design and develop moderately complex software solutions to meet needs.
- Use a process-driven approach in designing and developing solutions.
- Implement new software technology and coordinate end-to-end tasks across the team.
- May maintain or oversee the maintenance of existing software.
- Experience and strong understanding of Azure/AWS/Google Cloud Platform including Accounts, Subscriptions, Virtual Networks, Subnets, Security Groups, NAT Gateways, Application Gateway, VPN Gateway, Traffic Manager, ExpressRoute, etc.
- Hands-on experience in provisioning Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform Enterprise or community edition.
- Experience writing custom terraform providers/plug-ins
- Experience with Sentinel Policy as Code
- Experience with Hashicorp Configuration Language (HCL) for module & policy development
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages such as Python and configuration languages such as YAML/JSON
- Good understanding of Azure / AWS/Google Cloud Platform configurations
- Confidence and ability to work and influence leadership and key stakeholders throughout the organization
- You consider yourself a technology leader and can coach and mentor other engineers on best practices - experience on modern architectural principles and strategic design of services at scale in a hybrid cloud setting.
- Able to collaborate cross-functionally with the business and technical teams
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (i.e., GitLab, Jenkins) and their integration to infrastructure would be a plus
- Optional Certification(s) would be a plus: Terraform Associate Certification, Microsoft Azure/ AWS Solutions Architect or Microsoft Azure/AWS DevOps Solutions